Hawaii's first and still working lighthouse, located in Lahaina Harbor. Built of wood by Kamehameha III in 1840, it was reconstructed in concrete in 1916.
Frame: Gloss Black
Lens: Neutral Grey - Highest light reduction for rich color and contrast.
Lens Material: Polycarbonate - When durability and protection against shattering are the priority.
Images and description courtesy of Maui Jim