Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry traces its beginnings back to the early days of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Enjoy wearing a beautiful piece of handcrafted jewelry that was once worn only by Hawaiian royalty. Each piece is custom made to order here in Hawaii and comes with a lifetime guarantee during normal wear and use of this piece of jewelry.
Choose one of three design choices that are scrolled around the outside of the bracelet. Choose a name to be engraved on the bracelet and an inscription for the inside. Kuuipo (shown) is a top seller and means sweetheart. Medium weight
Allow 12-15 business days for order. This item will ship separately from other items in your order. Returns and cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
How to size your bracelet
1. Measure your wrist with a flexible measuring tape or use a piece of string or ribbon then measure that against a ruler.
2. Be sure the edge of the tape or string slightly overlaps around your wrist.
3. Add a 1/2" to your wrist measurement to get your bracelet measurement.
4. If you are between sizes choose the bracelet size that is larger.
5. How to read the circumference sizes.
.25 = 1/4" For example 6.25 = 6-1/4"
.5 = 1/2" For example 6.5 = 6-1/2"
.75 = 3/4" For example 6.75 = 6-3/4"