Newly recorded classics like Nohelani Cypriano's "O Little Town of Bethlehem," the Hawaiian/English version of "Silent Night" by Maila Gibson & Ben Vegas, Kawika Kahiapo's "What Child is This?," and Ernie Cruz, Jr.'s "Little Drummer Boy" are sure to bring sparkle to the season. Island favorites such as Robi Kahakalau's "Holiday Hula," Gordon Freitas' "Hawaiian Santa," and Rodney Bejer's fun loving "Here Comes Santa in a Red Canoe" will add an extra dose of wonder and merriment to your holiday celebrations.
1. What Child is This / Ke Keiki Alii - Kawika Kahiapo
2. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Imua & Tiffa Garza
3. Little Drummer Boy - Ernie Cruz, Jr.
4. Here Comes Santa in a Red Canoe - Rodney Bejer
5. Silent Night / Po Lai E - Ben Vegas & Maila Gibson
6. Grateful - Jenene Ahia
7. O Come, O Come Emmanuel - Tyler Nakamura
8. Mele Au No Kuu Hoola - Jeff Rasmussen
9. O Little Town of Bethlehem - Nohelani Cypriano
10. Holiday Hula - Robi Kahakalau
11. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Laura Moe
12. Blessed Star - Rodney Bejer
13. Hawaiian Santa - Gordon Freitas
14. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Richard Natto
Images and description courtesy of Madden Corp.